BEEKEEP RECOVERED COTTON WEE BEE BUNDLE 2pc
The Wee Bee Bundle includes 2 practical pieces of raw cotton. Great way for you or a friend to unwrap single use plastic in your home.
A beautiful, hand crafted, reusable & biodegradable, beeswax food cloth that is lovingly handmade in an off - grid studio in Tasmania. Beekeep have waste free all wrapped up!
Beekeep ethically source Fair trade Organic Cotton & Up-cycle Cotton fabrics to produce their wraps. They infuse each piece with pure Beeswax, Organic Jojoba oil & Pine Tree Resin to produce a reusable, naturally sticky, anti-microbial and water repellent food cloth.
- Reusable & biodegradable beeswax food wraps
- Complimentary patterns and colours
- 100% recycled cotton
- Anti-bacterial beeswax locally sourced from beekeepers surplus
- Anti-fungal organic jojoba oil
- Pine tree resin: anti-fungal: natural adhesive: water repellent
- With care & good use your wrap should last the year & beyond
- 1 X 12" (30cm) squares: Salad bowl/Sandwich/Cheese/Herbs
- 1 X 7" (17cm) squares: Avocado/Snacks/Jars/End of a cucumber!
Hand wash in cold water, use mild soap as needed. Store dry. Every couple of months or so, refresh your wraps by pasteurising them in the oven on baking paper at 100℃.
Please note: images are a guide only, fabric designs and colours are selected depend on availability and may differ from that pictured.