APIWRAPS REUSABLE BEESWAX WRAPS - CHEESE LOVERS PACK
This zero waste product is a sustainable alternative to plastic wrap.
A reusable beeswax kitchen wrap pack for the cheese-eater in your life. Three wraps; one medium and two small, so specialty cheeses and antipasto dishes stay covered and fresh.
- Using reusable wraps helps to keep single use plastics out of landfill
- Zero-waste product that can be composted at end of it's life
- Toxin free + healthy wraps for your food
- Saves you money $$$ Disposable items are a continuing expensive
- A natural, eco-friendly, sustainable alternative to plastic wrap
- Natural pine resin.
- Handcrafted in Australia from local NSW beeswax.
- Each Apiwrap is carefully waxed in the East Maitland workshop.
- One medium wrap for small blocks of cheese.
- Two small wraps for small pieces of cheese and covering bowls of olives or pickles.
The Cheese Lover's Pack contains: One medium wrap 20cm x 25cm - For small blocks of cheese. and two small wraps 15cm x 20cm - Small pieces of cheese and covering bowls of olives or pickles.