How does a lady go from being a librarian to creating an online Eco-store? Well, let me answer that for you.
The idea for my little store was created while on maternity leave with my second bundle of joy. It all came about after I began my own journey of finding sustainable alternatives to everyday products for my family. I started to evaluate my family's lifestyle and the amount of household waste we were producing. Everywhere I turned I was faced with waste. I decided to not let the big problem of waste overwhelm me. Instead I have introduced one change at a time, so that little by little over time we are leading into a more waste conscious lifestyle, we still have a long way to go!
I take a great amount of pride in knowing that through watching the development of the store, my kids will be educated on the importance of sustainable, waste conscious living. Problems can seem too big for kids and its important to empower them and show them that a single person can be a positive change in the world.
- Reduces consumable waste
- Safe for you and the planet
- Animal cruelty free
Our products have been carefully selected from businesses that embody the same focus to sustainable living as us. We searched far and wide to deliver natural and organic products with the most eco friendly packaging as possible to create the least amount of waste as possible.
What draws me to a product is the story behind it, how it was created. I have been inspired reading about their beginnings and the new directions that they are going. For me the story is the most important aspect, it is the heart and soul of a business.
We are delighted to support both local small batch businesses and our New Zealand friends as well as big known and loved companies. We are also proud to support women in business who are creating brilliant things and kicking butt in the business world.
Our Promise to You
- Sustainable Products– Our hand picked collections are waste conscious and safe for both you and Mother Nature. Lets ditch the single use plastic and feel fantastic.
- 100% Australian owned and operated– We’re proudly an Australian owned family business. You will see that a few of our products are sourced from New Zealand. My husband is a Kiwi and I have fallen in love with the attitudes that Kiwis have towards the environment…. I guess we are 90% Australian and 10% New Zealand.
- Making sure Mother Nature is smiling– Plastic has taken a hold on our everyday lives and its time to turn that around and make more ethical decisions. Single use Plastic may be convenient, but it leaves a lasting footprint.
- Saves you money – A lifestyle of convenience costs you money. Choose products that will last and unwrap the waste.
- Convenience – Wander the aisles of the store anytime from anywhere- on your lunch break, on the bus, on a sucluded beach or in the comfort of your own home. We offer the best sustainable products in one handy location and deliver to your door.
- Fast & Friendly Service – We provide $9.95 flat rate shipping Australia-wide. Free shipping for orders over $150
- Safe and secure shopping– our site uses 128-bit encryption to protect your information. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Paypal.