BEEKEEP NATURAL COTTON KITCHEN PACK 6pc
This Kitchen Pack helps you say goodbye to plastic wrap in your kitchen. A beautiful, hand crafted, reusable & biodegradable, beeswax food cloth that is lovingly handmade in an off - grid studio in Tasmania. Beekeep have waste free all wrapped up!
Beekeep ethically source fair trade organic cotton & up-cycle cotton fabrics to produce their wraps. Each piece is infused with pure beeswax, organic jojoba oil & pine tree resin to produce a reusable, naturally sticky, anti-microbial and water repellent food cloth.
- Reusable & biodegradable beeswax food wraps
- Unbleached fair trade organic cotton
- Anti-bacterial beeswax locally sourced from beekeepers surplus
- Anti-fungal organic jojoba oil
- Pine tree resin: anti-fungal: natural adhesive: water repellent
- With care & good use your wrap should last the year & beyond
- 1 X 17" (43cm) squares: Casserole Dish/Bread/Leafy Greens
- 2 X 12" (30cm) squares: Salad bowl/Sandwich/Cheese/Herbs
- 3 X 7" (17cm) squares: Avocado/Snacks/Jars/End of a cucumber!
Hand wash in cold water, use mild soap as needed. Store dry. Every couple of months or so, refresh your wraps by pasteurising them in the oven on baking paper at 100℃.